[Dailydrool] Millie and pups

anniebh at acsol.net anniebh at acsol.net
Sun May 16 13:29:35 PDT 2021

That's an adorable picture of her and the pups. Hoping the guarding is
temporary and it won't get worse as the puppies are adopted and they start
to disappear. We have a girl that has become very protective of us and she
won't let anyone in the house and we don't have pups. Maybe when you have
visitors, get a piece of their clothing or some cloth you might have and put
their smell on it, bring that to Molly first and then she will recognize the
smell when they come into the house. I'm sure someone has a better idea.

Ann