[Dailydrool] Many Generations - and the Daily Drool Helped us Thru Them all

Kathy Sexton kathleensexton at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 14:02:29 PST 2022

I can't even remember how long we have been with the Drool - I have Caruso's Blanket - it is so dear to My Heart.
I have So many Friends and Fellow Basset-eers... I Thank them All for Being my Friend and Being there When Comfort was Needed.

We Had many Generations - Samantha & Sandra, Rosie & Roo, Emily, Katie & Ivy, Misty & Daisy...Spanning 40 years. Oh, and a few Fosters in there too - LOL
It has been a blessing to have so many Basset Folks to Share, Understand, Love, Grieve, and Rejoice with a New Addition to continue life with.
Love You All !
Kathy & Dan Sexton