[Dailydrool] Oh, the memories...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:23:03 PST 2022

I love reading about some of the hounds that I remember from over the
years. Nancy Kay, every now and then I still Google Frank the tank and his
videos of pressing his doorbell for treats or to go outside! Oh, how I
laughed at that boy! Keep the stories coming!

Marlene, never let some crank force you out of this group. I told you then
you then and I still maintain that you are so very welcome here and I, for
one, love reading about your (mis)adventures with your hounds.

Sandi Scranton, missing my crew
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley
Waiting with the Dadslave at the Bridge