[Dailydrool] This and that

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat Feb 19 15:57:29 PST 2022

Hi Droolers,

I'm so enjoying the revitalized Drool - great fun to read of all the antics
of our hounds!  I had a good laugh at the Drool Calendar photo on the 17th
of BooBoo with the earmuffs - too cute and what a great name!  And while I
read that there was some criticism of the Door Dash commercial because the
dog door appeared to lead to the front yard, I hope people noticed the real
fallacy of that ad: the basset was exercising!!!  Obviously staged!!!! No
self-respecting basset would ever deign to get on a treadmill!!! He was such
a cute pup, whoever he was, and obviously well-trained to act for the
camera. Hope he got to enjoy some of the peanut butter as a reward for his
performance.

At Donna Lindy's suggestion, I've been curating my collection of basset
crap, and am amazed at the volume and creativity of some of the great things
from the Drool.  The most fun however, has been the rediscovery of the
Pacific Basset Feet website (THANK YOU, Val and brother for keeping that
up!!!)  Looking at the photos of all those great pups was a wonderful stroll
down memory lane.  Let's see if we can't get our ranks up to that level once
again, with a whole new group of recruits.  It was a terrific project, and
such fun to see all those pups again.  Thank you for a great memory!

Tallulah is enjoying her work as a therapy dog at the local high school,
where she visits weekly during "Therapy Thursdays with Tallulah" - the kids
respond really well to her, and she has a blast.  She also comes home
exhausted, so there's an added benefit!

Slurps to all and let's keep writing posts!

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter