[Dailydrool] Therapy dogs

don/jan cook drool934 at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 20 16:34:24 PST 2022

I read about Tallulah being tired from doing therapy. My Ean is the same way. He just lies there and lets the Uni. kids fuss over him for 1 1/2 hours,(outside)  and he too, comes home exhausted. I decided he must be sending out good de stress vibes to the kids, which wear him out.
His other job, pre covid, was listening to grade one kids read a story to him. But with covid, he has been unemployed for 2 years now.  Soon he will be too old to do those jobs. He will be 9 in a couple of weeks.

Jan and the hounds.