[Dailydrool] $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Feb 27 15:37:51 PST 2022

$5 Friday is this coming Friday, March 4th!  Our rescue is SeniorHoundsAbound in Florida with 19 seniors in their care.  This also marks the start of our 8th year of fundraising so we are really excited about that.

Our PayPal address is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>   Please send as a friend if you donate this way!  Checks are most welcome and should be sent to this address:  Debbies Dawgs c/o Marci Thomas, 3906 W Vasconia St   Tampa FL  33629

We thank you for your support all these years; who knew we would we still be going strong?

Donna drool fueler for no one these days
Forever missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie all ate