[Dailydrool] None Agin-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 18:17:46 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Furst, we seys we sendin drools fur the houndies to da
brudge. We very sorry.
Den we seyz for all da peeps stey safe an warmz. Mudder Nature bein on da
roar out dere. We worriez bout dat too.
Den I readz da droolz, I read dis bout Momperson a leebin da boyz an a  going
out las nite.
I fink on dis.
Me Momma an da Daddy why dey dooze da same fing. Is dis summfin a goin on
out der dat da Brudder Elwood not be a knownin?? But me Momma, she gone, not too
 long, an her an me Daddy a come in da home, I git out of me cage. I headin
fur  me dog door to go lift me legbone, an I seyz, HOLDIT. What dat smell?? I
fink I  looks beforez I pee.
An dere it be. My hebbinly starz, rite dere, whut I fink we nebber  see.
Da White Box on me counter.
I git me nose a goin, I nebber smellz one ob dem, I done gabe up da hopez  of
it a comin to me home. I do da happy dance.
Momma she a guardin da box, she seys now Brudder Elwood, dat not fur youze.
Dat be Seafood.
I seyz, dat rite-Brudder Elwood SEE FOOD, he Eat da SEE FOOD, dis be da
plan, now git it on down herez so I not only see da food I EAT da food. Whut she
be a missin in dis story I seyz, da woomen gone round da bendz agin, an iffin
she not hurry I gonna hab to worry bout Elder Clara gittin her trunk on in
dere.
Gimme da box.
Momma she pick up da box, she openz it rite up. Brudder Elwood ready. Got  da
chopperz set. Whut ebber in dere be mine. I not be left out ob da white box
fun no morez.
Den it happin.
Momma put me white box in da fridgernator. I standin on me back legbonez,
ready an waitin an dere it go. Da door snappy shut. Me white box done  gone.

Sigh. So close, but so far awey.  None fur da Brudder.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds