[Dailydrool] To Brudder Elwood...from Brudder Dudley

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 16:36:21 PDT 2008

 Elwood, my bud.? Dis be the Dudster - at least I think that's my name since lately Mamaslave been callin' me "come bak here you little sh&$.? I cant hep it - I am jest like you, Brudder.? I am BORED an' it isn't eben rainin' here.? Bupsters need to pley all da time, wite?? An' we like to extplor.? So da udder mornin' I was just a sniffen' da cup what had Mama's drink in it and waz a sittin' on da teble nex to da bed when all ob a sudden it falled on da floor.? I cannot hep dat I? it was o'crack ob dawn wen dis happen.? I canno tell time.? Well, her waked up really fast an' saw me wif sumpin' on da floor and you wud fink dat I was a chewin' on her brandy-new glasses or sumpin but I was NOT.? I was just a lickin' out dat cup whut fell ober.? Da big pwobwen wut occurred was when she tried to teke dat cup away afore I was dun wif it.? Sumpin' came ober me and before I knew wut I was a doin' I gave her a little "don' touch MY cup" nibble on her wrist.? DO NOT, I wepeet, DO NOT EBBER DO DIS UNNER ANY CIRcusmtancez, EBBER!? She whapped da Brudder Dudley on he rumpbone wif a maguzeen.? I was shokked I tell you!? The rumpbone!? Just like your Mom did - I think they bof went to da skool of rumpbone whakkin'.?? And before I new it, I was in lockdown, jest like da Brudder Elwood.?

Do you fink we hab a caase?? Hound abuse, I say...Delilah, hep me fine dat number for Nigel and Llewis and Mr. Cooper, sir

?Sandi / NJMedic702