[Dailydrool] Alarums an chirpprs

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:45:19 PDT 2008

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah! Dis are Nigel. Dat neme we calls da
big blek hairy dog? SIR? Ha!  We sittin aroun doin nuffing much.

chrp

He ears go waaaayup, eyeballs big, he stans up an freezes big brave doggie.

chrp chrp

Eyeballs prakitally outta he headbone he hed for da bek door. MomPerson yell
at DadPerson hey we gots a chrpr. He say where. She say how I nose dere be
hundrets ob da d**n fings allober da house. (She still grumpy bout dat lass
sock whut I blewed off on da trekkin dis mornin.) Now anodder go off. Well
say DadPerson mebbe we got us a prollem.
By now Uncle Cooper Chikie (where he be, Llewis? He still ousside?) pounding
at da bek door to go ousside.MomPerson meke we all go ousside while she an
DP wanner aroun da hause lissnin for da odder chrper. Dey tekes all da
alarums down won by won an chck da batries. Lass won got a funky batry. DP
put all da alarums beke in place an MomPerson call we in.We all come runnin
won two tree.....uh.....no UncleCoopernowhere.

MomPerson go out wifa hanful ob biskies. Come on comeoncomein. Uh Uh. Uncle
Cooper standin way away ears siderways  (lissning for more chrprs) an he not
comin close.
MomPerson sweetalk. Uh Uh. No chance Cooper, dat he new name. (You sure he
still ousside? Llewis? Where you go? Llewis? You watchin for me Llewis? Humf
well nebbermine  him enyways). MomPerson finely git disgusted an tell him
FRONT AN SIT and sure nuff he trot up dum bunny an sit rite in front ob she
so she can git he collar holt and bringim in. Bwahhhahahahaha what a chikie!
'Fraid ob da white fings on da walls what go off for smoke an wadebber dat
odder thing is Bwahhhhhhhwaitaminute.....Did Nigel say "he come IN"? Uh Oh.
Heh.
Hey dere, Uncle Cooper....I no see youse dere in dat dark corner....heh
heh.....Yessir Uncle Cooper Sir, Yessir i nose you name sir. Yessir I going
sir I think I spen some qwalitty time cleanin my crate scuse me Uncle Cooper
SIR YESSIR I GOIN SIR

(nigel leebing.) good luck ever I GOIN I GOIN IGOIN