[Dailydrool] DASH at 15

Reenie Grant rcgrant at rochester.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 12:25:04 PDT 2008

Uncle Birfday Chili again.  What Taco said the other day was true, we both
have trouble hearing and seeing, and our hips are weak.  Lest you think I’m
just a layabout, let me tell you about the other day when I turned into that
most feared of all beasts: the Demanding, Aggressive, Senior Hound, or DASH,
for short.  Slaves of all ages are putty in our paws.  Mom was on the couch
stuffing her face with some kind of special seafood pizza.  One whiff of
that and I turned into a DASH.  Before she knew what hit her, I had my front
end on her lap, drooling jowls on her laptop, corpulent paws sunk into her
fleshiness and the coveted paper plate in my mouth. I flipped the pizza onto
the floor, and the boys and I took care of that, toot suite.  Yeah, I’ll
show you crippled!  Later on, I grabbed a couple of pizza bones. I’ll show
you who has the big brain in this house. 15 year olds rule!  Next; the wine
flavored ice cream…

Love,

Uncle Chili

Checked by AVG.