[Dailydrool] Humphrey's PapaSlave

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:33:05 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have a big favor to ask you. My boyfriend (Kit), and Humphrey's beloved
PapaSlave, is a producer of a fantastic music video webseries called 99
DOLLAR MUSIC VIDEOS (www.99dollarmusicvideos.com), which pairs amazing new
bands with up and coming directors and gives them a budget of up to $99 to
make a music video. Every week, a new video goes up. Kit shot this week's
video, and it's really amazing. To make this basset-related, Humphrey loves
the song, and the musician, Jeffrey Lewis, gave Humphrey a really great
bellyrub when he came over to see a rough cut edit of the video.

Here's the link to the video:
http://www.99dollarmusicvideos.com/musicvideos/episode/99MV_20090312

Please, please watch! It's not a very long song but it's really cool and
Humphrey will be really grateful that everyone saw his Papa's hard work.

Thank you all so much, and tons of drool to all in need.

- Rebecca, Kit, Humphrey & Professor Bix