[Dailydrool] pumpkin

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Sep 29 14:29:10 PDT 2009

I would suggest you buy a butternut squash. It's pale orange, oblong. Cut it in half long ways, place it cut side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes until it is soft when poked with a fork. Scoop out the seeds when cooled. Use it in any recipe for canned pumpkin. I used to make this for my cat's homemade food.
Good luck
Linda, Roscoe & Buddy
PS: The boyz love the pumpkin cookies I made!