[Dailydrool] Books & Vicks VAPOOOOOR RUB

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 08:52:22 PDT 2010

Oh Gosh guys,  you are not the first people to suggest me writing a  book,
HOWEVER  the reality of it is this, I figure by the time it got  to the
editor and they edited out all of the foul language and violence there
wouldn't be anything left to read about   bwahahahahahahahah   !!!!!   No Book

now as to the Vicks,  beings Sara  said "  NEVER   put vicks on a dogs nose
as it would be cruel",  how about rubbing it on  their butts ?????   just a
little dab will do ya !  then you  could sit back with a nice glass of wine
and watch the butt scooting  !   bwahahahahahahah. actually   I use vicks
almost every  night on my nose , that's probably what's wrong with my brain
!!!!!!!   just a dab it helps me  to breath ! ( although  hubby probably
wishes I would stop breathing ! )  much better than that  damn bear grease my
dad rubbed on us.  maybe that why I had so many stray  dogs following me home
all the time . I smelled !!!!!!!  geeeez  how  sad is that  ???? I just
figured out I'm not the dog whisperer
bwahahaa !!!!  sniff sniff !

I hate this summer  poor Maggie and Evil Annie don't  get to go  for their
walks, just too hot and humid,  they go out in the back yard and  roll in
owl  S***   and find toads   and Evil Annie has  gotten stung twice  by  bees,
 I dont use chemicals on my lawn so  I have LOTS of white and purple
clover, and I have LOTS of
( honey bees )  they are the good guys, but if you have a big dumb,  floppy
eared , dumb nuts chasing you , you will sting !!!!!

well someone asked about my yellow Jackets,  after four cans of "GREAT
STUFF crack sealer "  and 6 cans of wasp and hornet spray I think we are
gaining control of the situation,  my oh so smart, intelligent   head of national
security  hubby sealed them in the wall !  well,   then they were really
mad and drilled their way thru my  basement and I had over a hundred  yellow
Jackets in the basement !   so we are in hooded sweat shirts  leather gloves
and sweat pants down there  spraying them with wasp killer and I did manage
to smack bill a couple  times in the head and face with a fly swatter
ooooppps    the girls are sitting outside the door whining like crazy  Maggie
Wags  is arooohing as they wanted in on the fun !!!!!!!  we seeked and
destroyed  !!!!!!! but this isn't even the peak bee season yet  ! SO this truly
explains why I am crazy,  I smell chemicals from bee spray,  I sniff  Vicks
under my nose and I absorbed bear grease into my pores !!!!!   oooo la la
!!!!!!

we are out of here,   time for Maggies allergy shot and butt (aka )  anal (
MANIPULATION )   doesn't that sound better than expression  ?????????

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie