[Dailydrool] Lexi, blood work results, anal glands..

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 11:37:02 PDT 2011

Thanks everyone for the suggestions on my baby Lexi, and the anal gland issues.
I am trying a number of things, (including a 3rd round of antibiotics), and
considering the "infusion" that someone suggested.  I also went ahead and got
blood work and the doctor gave me the "all ok" this morning.  Its just odd,
because I have had her on this food for 8 months at least, and now, she has an
infection...guess it takes time to build up. I feel guilty, because I am very
limited financially, but will stop at nothing to help her...she does not scoot
very much at all,  but the area is red ...still...hopefully this round of drugs
will help, and I am on my way to get some canned pumpkin.

Lexi's forever mom