[Dailydrool] mommy & daddy yelling dem dirty words

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 16:14:11 PDT 2011

Dis be Annie and me and Maggie be hiding behind da furniture,  mommy  &
dady be yelling dem dirty words at each odder again, dis be da  scoop,  after
mommy gotz home wif me and my test her wuz going to go  outside and her wuz
wearing dem flippy floppy things and her fall down da  basement stairs , yes
her dooz four of dem, her said  F*&%^$%^*   G&^%$ Damit her wuz mad at
hersef, her calls our human brudder Joel an him  take her to dat hospital place
and dem do X-Rays and a MRI  momma sez it  makes lots of noise BING BANG RAT
TAT TAT. dey say she gotz big tear in her ham  string  ( momma gotz HAM ????
 where dat ham? I didn't see no ham ! )  so her beez on dem scary silver
tingy things called crutches and her goes see  orthopedic doc today, dey start
therapy on Monday and dey gabe her two cortizone  shots wif BIG long
needles !!!!!!!! doc said NO knee replacement until dis heals  doc gib her cocaine
( it's not cocaine Annie it be tylenol 4 wif Codiene ) mommy  crabby, now
her gots two bad knees and bad back, sez we might as well shoot  her,  Daddy
said  GREAT IDEA,  let me getz my gun ! him crabby  too coz he gotz to do
all da work around here and take care of me and Maggie and  YEP He gotz to
clean up POO !!!!!!!!!!!  Daddy sez he wants to go north and  mommy told him
not ta let dat door hit him in da ass on da way out  !!!!!!  me and Maggie we
beez laying low,  real low,   don't ebin breath  hard, iffin we hab to pee
or poo we going ta hold it long as we can don't want  to ask crab a** daddy
fur nottin . daddy sez he did't sign up fur nurse maid  duty  and den dat
roof flew off ob our house  and momma sez dere were  a lot ob tings I didn't
sign up fur  !!!

dis bee Evil Annie  ober and out oh ya Maggie  too