[Dailydrool] New hound owner... Help!

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 16:50:08 PDT 2012

You can consider a third option such as  a room, or the kitchen,or a small area you can gate up, so she has more room and has a good look of the house without having anything to tear up. My girl did good in the crate, but being all work day home alone, seemed to be too much. She now has a spare (empty) bedroom with a couple of dog beds and toys and a gate, so the door is open and she can keep an eye out on the feline activity in the house. I don't know about your hound but mine does sleep a bunch during the day (but not for 8 hours straight). I would worry about leaving her outside. Why are you considering a dog run? Is your yard not fenced in? If it is not fenced I would definitely not put her outside because people or other animals can tease her or bother her. Good luck. I am sure you will find the best solution.

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe Aug 27, 2012, la 5:53 PM, Janett Lopez-Inayama <inayamas at yahoo.com> a scris: