[Dailydrool] Uh Oh

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:25:19 PDT 2014

Dis COnley.
I in jail.
I not da onliest won.
Da bleke dog, he in jail too.​

Da MomPerson hab had a s****y day. Won bad fing affer anodder.
She a liddel short on pashunce.
(As in she got none a tall.)

So in da middle ob her bad day the dog in beke barkin an we wented nutso
runnin da fence she come ousside yelling IN DA HAWSE IN DA HAWSE.
Now youseyoually da bleke dog he go in but dis time he got as far as da
door turnt an shot like a bullit beke to da fense. I wented wif he an he so
turnt on he run ober me well dis reely meke me mad an BOOM Ise goin affer
he an he don't run he come affer ME an MomPerson bellerin like a ...I don
nose whut so I run for da hawse an Doc he run affer me an we git innsite an
I whirl around an he go for me an MomPerson grab he tail an hall he ass
bekwards an I run for my crate an Doc he....
he...

He turn roun an growl at MPerson.

I glad I not dere. Yessir, for wonce I glad be in my safe liddel crate far,
far away.
I no see it but I heer it. Only she. He not sayin a word. Nuffin. I bin
dere, yes I hab. I nose he sittin beke as far as he can an she rite in he
face an she tawkin reeeeeeel low an I nose whut she look like an I nose
his  hart goin like 600hunnert mph.

We ok now but I tekin bets on weffer Doc ever growl at MomPerson agin.

Drool and Love to them whut needs it,
Conley of Conley, Llewis, Nigel and this time, Doc.